Thursday, July 5, 2012

Goodbye Kenya - Heading Back Home

We said goodbye to each other last night. This morning everyone left but Tadeu and myself.  Some people had morning flights so they left around 5:30 AM and some members have extended their stay and are on vacation.  They left around 7:30 AM to go on their Safari trips.  My flight is at 11:30 PM and will leave for airport around 8:30 PM. If flights are on time then I will be arriving in USA at Dulles airport around 5:00 PM.
It was a unique experience. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay and learned a great deal about the culture of Kenyan people, country, lots of many things, and of course about the Energy and Utility Sector. I have made lots of new friends and I am sure we will keep in touch. It was nice to work with IBM Kenya team as well as with the KETRACO and EAPP folks.
Thank you All!
#ibmcsc Kenya

No comments:

Post a Comment